Spring Investment Dinner 2019 by APBA
Empowering the international network of Entrepreneurs and Investors, APBA will host its SPRING INVESTMENT DINNER on May 23th at Lisbon’s Electricity Museum.
APBA will give at the Spring Investment Dinner three AWARDS: “High Impact Startup Award”, “Best Co-Investments with 200M Fund and FIS”, and “Personality of the Year Award”.
Over Drinks & Dinner, entrepreneurs will share their projects to investors from the European Early Stage Market Ecosystem.
WORKSHOP CROSS BORDER INVESTMENT
April 30, 2019
Venue: Auditorium SRS Advogados Rua Dom Francisco Manuel de Melo, 21 1070-085 Lisboa
Time: 17:00/ 19:00
• 16:45 – Registration
• 17:00 – Opening Session – Welcome
Hugo Pereira – CEO of Mogope and Board Member of APBA
• 17:10 – How to attract investors to Portugal?
– What are international investors looking for in foreign companies? What can investors do to help their companies raise capital abroad? What are the challenges of raising capital in a foreign country?
Brigitte Baumann – Founder of Go Beyond Early Stage Investing
• 17:40 – Legal and Tax issues on Cross Border Investments
Paulo Bandeira – Partner in the Corporate, Commercial and M&A department, SRS Advogados
Jaime Esteves – Tax Lead Partner da PwC
• 18:10 – 200M Coinvestment Fund for tech companies | Social Impact Coinvestment Fund for impact projects
Marco Fernandes – PME Investimentos CEO (leading the new 200M Coinvestment Fund and Social Innovation Fund management teams)
• 18:40 – Closing Session & Cocktail
A Techstars e o Angels@Work by APBA, juntam-se para um evento de network e partilha de oportunidades de investimento. Venha assistir ao “fast screening” de Startups! Inscreva-se no Eventbrite ou para o email email@example.com
Edifício LACS – RoofTop Cais Rocha Conde de Óbidos, 1350-352 Lisboa