On the 1st August join BGI and APBA for the ultimate Demo Day of 5 acceleration program, counting with 36 startups!
Please see bellow the agenda and more information regarding each session:
• 14h15 – 16h00, Auditório Paquent Oliveira – EIT Digital Venture Program, Program that support digital startups to go from an MVP to a company, with 15 000 euros investment: https://bit.ly/2Y7whLO
• 14h30 – 16h00, Auditório JJ Laginha – EIT Climate KIC, accelerator that supports up to 50 000 euros each startup from Cleantech Tech area: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/demo-day-eit-climate-kic-accelerator-tickets-65694178055
• 14h15 – 16h00, Auditório Caiano Pereira, i-Danha Food Lab, accelerator that support traditional business from Idanha to grow outside and startups from AgTech & FoodTech to pilot in Idanha: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/demo-day-i-danha-food-lab-tickets-65710346415
• 16h15-19h00, auditório JJ Laginha – EIT Food Innovation Prize, Competition of 10 startups working in the Food sector, taking place in several European countries. The best pitch gets 10 000 euros and the second best gets 5 000 euros: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/demo-day-eit-food-innovation-prize-tickets-65696511033
• 16h15-19h00, Auditório Paquete Oliveira, BGI Accelerator, the accelerator that raised more capital in Portugal, over 206 million euros, through our alumni that are from deep tech areas such as MedTech, Smart Cities & Mobility, AI and Blockchain and Water Economy: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/demo-day-bgi-accelerator-tickets-65701536063
• 19h00, Praça Central ISCTE, #APBA.BGI Networking Cocktail
For any question please contact Sofia Fernandes BGI: 918 702 311
A BGI e o Angels@Work by APBA, juntam-se para um evento de network e partilha de oportunidades de investimento.
Venha assistir ao “fast screening” de Startups! Inscreva-se no Eventbrite here.
Spring Investment Dinner 2019 by APBA
Empowering the international network of Entrepreneurs and Investors, APBA will host its SPRING INVESTMENT DINNER on May 23th at Lisbon’s Electricity Museum.
APBA will give at the Spring Investment Dinner three AWARDS: “High Impact Startup Award”, “Best Co-Investments with 200M Fund and FIS”, and “Personality of the Year Award”.
Over Drinks & Dinner, entrepreneurs will share their projects to investors from the European Early Stage Market Ecosystem.